2 days toubkal trek is a great trekking in Morocco atlas mountains offering by journey Morocco to explore berber villages of toubkal massif with official guide. this trek starting from Marrakech let you not only to walk through amazing berber villages but also to meet locals and discover their lifestyles.
Exploring berber villages in Toubkal National ParkDay 1: Marrakech | Imlil | Tizi Mzik 2684 m | Tamsoulte waterfalls 2300 m | Tizi Oussem village 1850 m.
- Pick up from your Riad or Hotel drive to Imlil (1740 m).
- Meet the cook and muleteer’s team.
- Start our trek by climbing Tizi Mzik (2684 m) with amazing view over valley of Imlil and Toubkal Summit.
- Visit the highest waterfalls of Tamsoulte , then down the Azzaden valley to reach Tizi Oussem village.
- Dinner and overnight at a Guest house.
Exploring berber villages in Toubkal National ParkDay 2: Tizi Oussem village | Id Issa village 1800 m | Tizi Oudid 2000 m | Mattat | Aguersioual | Marrakech.
- Leave the village of Tizi Oussem Mattat via Id Issa village and Tizi Oudid ( the mountain pass of 2000 m).
- Arrival to Aguersioual, then transfer to Marrakech.