3 Days tour from Fes to Merzouga desert dunes then to Marrakech via dades gorges, a wonderful tour from Fes to Erg chebbi including Camel trek in merzouga and one night on the sand dunes.
3 Days tour from Fes to Merzouga desertDay 1: Fes | Merzouga Desert Dunes
- Departure from Fes towards Ifrane and Azrou in the heart of the middle Atlas Mountians. (N.B: Early departures required for winter time to enjoy sunset in on the dunes Erg Chebbi).
- Crossing the cedar forests to reach Midelt where we will stop for lunch.
- Driving along Ziz River known for its fortified Ksours and palm groves to Merzouga dunes our starting point of camel riding tour.
- Enjoy a camel trek through wonderful sand dunes of erg Chebbi and watching a spectacular sunset on the dunes.
- Dinner and Overnight in the camp.
3 Days tour from Fes to Merzouga desertDay 2: Merzouga | Boumalne Dades
- Optional early wake up to enjoy the sunrise.
- After breakfast, leave sand dunes of Merzouga to Todra gorges via Rissani.
- Enjoy an amazing trek in Tinghir oasis and Todra palm groves. Have lunch.
- Road to Boumalne dades.
- Dinner and Overnight at guest house in Dades gorges.
3 Days tour from Fes to Merzouga desertDay 3: Dades gorges | Marrakech
- After breakfast, drive to Kelaat M’gouna
- Reach the oasis of Skoura, where we will visit the Amridil Kasbah.
- Visit the Taourirt Kasbah and Film studios in Ouarzazate.
- Drive to UNESCO World heritage village of Ait Ben Haddou. Visit the old village and have lunch.
- Continue to Marrakech by crossing the High Atlas Mountains.