Enjoy 5 days tour from Tangier to Merzouga desert dunes via Fes and excellent trip from Tangier to explore South Morocco including camel trek in Merzouga.
5 days tour from Tangier to MerzougaDay 1: Tanger | Chefchaouen | Fes
- Meeting at your hotel in Tanger and drive to Chefchaouen in the Rif Mountains.
- Visist the Chefchaouen medina. Habe lunch.
- Continue our way to Fes
- Dinner and Overnight at the Hotel.
5 days tour from Tangier to MerzougaDay 2: Exploring Fes
- Spend all the day in exploring Fes, especially his medina.
- Dinner and Overnight at the Hotel
5 days tour from Tangier to MerzougaDay 3: Fes | Erg Chebbi Desert Dunes
- Departure from Fes towards Ifrane and Azrou in the heart of the middle Atlas Mountians. (N.B: Early departures required for winter time to enjoy sunset in on the dunes Erg Chebbi).
- Crossing the cedar forests to reach Midelt where we will stop for lunch.
- Driving along Ziz River known for its fortified Ksours and palm groves to Merzouga dunes our starting point of camel riding tour.
- Enjoy a camel trek through wonderful sand dunes of erg Chebbi and watching a spectacular sunset on the dunes.
- Dinner and Overnight in the camp.
5 days tour from Tangier to MerzougaDay 4: Erg Chebbi Sand Dunes | Boumalne Dades
- Optional early wake up to enjoy the sunrise.
- After breakfast, leave sand dunes of Merzouga to Todra gorges via Rissani.
- Enjoy an amazing trek in Tinghir oasis and Todra palm groves. Have lunch.
- Road to Boumalne dades.
- Dinner and Overnight at guest house in Dades gorges.
5 days tour from Tangier to MerzougaDay 5: Dades gorges | Marrakech
- After breakfast, drive to Kelaat M’gouna
- Reach the oasis of Skoura, where we will visit the Amridil Kasbah.
- Visit the Taourirt Kasbah and Film studios in Ouarzazate.
- Drive to UNESCO World heritage village of Ait Ben Haddou. Visit the old village and have lunch.
- Continue to Marrakech by crossing the High Atlas Mountains.