Draa valley and Erg chegaga 3 days tour from Marrakech, a great desert tour from Marrakech through old village and sand dunes including camel riding tour in chegaga desert and enjoy sunrise / sunset on the dunes.
Draa valley and Erg chegaga 3 days tour from MarrakechDay 1: Marrakech | Ait benhaddou | Ouarzazate | Zagora
- Pick you up from your Riad in Marrakech at 8:00
- Crossing High Atlas Mountains with a spectacular pass of Tizi-n-Tishka (2260 m).
- Arrival at Ounila valley, visit Ksar of Ait benhaddou (listed as a world heritage site by UNESCO since 1987).
- Stop for Lunch in Ouarzazate city and visit the Taourirte Kasbah.
- Cross the Anti-Atlas mountains and drive along Draa valley.
- Explore the palm groves and the old villages.
- Dinner and overnight in Zagora at the Hotel.
Draa valley and Erg chegaga 3 days tour from MarrakechDay 2: Zagora | Tamagroute | Mhamid | Erg Chigaga Desert Dunes
- After breakfast departure to Tamegroute.
- Visit the old Koranic Library, pottery artisans and underground kasbah.
- Road to Tagounite Oasis, then to Erg Lihoudi dunes.
- Picnic Lunch.
- Continue to Erg Chegaga dunes (off-road driving) where you can enjoy a 1h30 min camel riding tour.
- Dinner and overnight in a bivouac.