Draa valley and Zagora desert day tour from Marrakech, a trip starting from Marrakech to explore the draa valley and Zagora, including night under tents and camel riding tour.
Draa valley and Zagora Day Tour from MarrakechDay 1: Marrakech | Aït benhaddou | Ouarzazate
- Departure from Marrakech by the Tichka pass and Berber villages and crossing the high Atlas Mountains.
- Exploring Telouet Kasbah and Ounila valley before arrival at Ait benhaddou.
- Visit the Kasbah of ait benhaddou classified as a UNESCO world heritage site.
- Head to Ouarzazate . Visit film studios and Taourirt Kasbah.
- Dinner and Overnight hotel in Ouarzazate.
Draa valley and Zagora Day Tour from MarrakechDay 2: Ouarzazate | Draa valley | Zagora
- Departure to Agdez by crossing the anti atlas.
- Visit Tamnougalt Kasbah and the palm grove.
- Continue along Draa valley to Zagora. Have lunch.
- In the afternoon, enjoy a camel riding tour to dunes of Nekhla.
- Dinner and Overnight in Bivouac.
Draa valley and Zagora Day Tour from MarrakechDay 3: Zagora | Ouarzazate | Marrakech
- Have a breakfast and head to Tamgroute, located on the southern edge of the Draa Valley.
- Visit impressive library, pottery workshop and underground passages of the ksar.
- Return to Marrakesh via draa valley and Ouarzazate.