Jebel saghro trek from Marrakech allows you to explore wonderful landscapes of saghro massif, amazing trekking holiday between the dades valley and Moroccan desert.
Saghro Massif TrekDay 1 Marrakech
- Metting at Marrakech airport and transfer to the Riad or Hotel.
Saghro Massif TrekDay 2 Marrakech – Ouarzazate – Tagdilte:
- Transfer by the Tizi n’Tichka to Ouarzazate. Then to the Valley of Roses (road of 1000 Kasbahs) and the Dades valley.
- Arrival at the starting point of our trek, the Tagdilte village.
- Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
Saghro Massif TrekDay 3 Tagdilte – Almou n’ouareg: 6hrs walking
- Our trek begins by crossing an arid plateau that leads to the small oasis of oleanders.
- Climb to reach the pass of Ifard 2450 m, and enjoy an amazing view of the Dades valley and the Mgoun mountains.
- Descent to Almou n’ouareg 2300 m.
- Dinner and Overnight in our first camp.
Saghro Massif TrekDay 4 Almou n’ouareg – Igli: 6hrs walking
- Climb to the top of Kouaouch 2600 m.
- Enjoy a nice panoramic view also of the volcanic massif. Then descent to the Tasagdilte.
- Dinner and Overnight at the camp at Igli.
Saghro Massif TrekDay 5 Igli – Bab n’Ali: 6hrs walking
- Trek Bab n’Ali from Igli, in an extraordinary mineral setting.
- Crossing the Berber village of Afourar before arriving at the beautiful site of Bab n’Ali with rock towers that rise to over 60 m.
- Dinner and Overnight at the camp.
Saghro Massif TrekDay 6 Bab n’Ali – Tifdassine: 6 to 7hrs walking
- Leave Bab n’Ali toward the palm groves of Tifdassine.
- Dinner and Overnight at the camp
Saghro Massif TrekDay 7 Tifdassine – Handour – Ouarzazate – Marrakech:
- Short walking(1h30) to the village of Handour,
- Meet our transportation and driving by Draa Valley palm groves to reach Agdez and Ouarzazate.
- Head back to Marrakech.
- Overight at the Riad or Hotel.
Saghro Massif TrekDay 8 Marrakech - Airport:
- Transfer to the airport.