Mount Toubkal climb is an amazing trek holiday from Marrakesh through wonderful landscapes and berber villages, with nice views of the atlas mountains from highest peak in North Africa.
Climb Mount ToubkalDay 1 Arrival at Marrakech:
- upon your arrival at Marrakesh airport, welcome by your tour guide and transfer to your riad or hotel.
- Overnight in Marrakech.
Climb Mount ToubkalDay 2 Marrakesh - Aguerssiwal | Matat Pass 2200 m | Azib Tamssoult 2600 m. 5hrs walking
- Drive from Marrakesh towards the foothills of Atlas Mountain.
- Meet our team, cook and muleteers, in the village of Aguerssiwal 1500 m.
- Start our trek to Toubkal by climb up on a mule path to the pass of Matat 2200 m.
- Then join Azib Tamssoult through Azzeden valley and a juniper forest.
- Dinner and overnight in refuge.
Climb Mount ToubkalDay 3 Azib Tamssoult 2600 m | Aguelzem pass 3500 m | Toubkal refuge 3200 m. 5hrs walking
- Wake up early for breakfast then climb the pass of Aguelzem 3500 m.
- A dramatic view of the Atlas mountains and the valleys is waiting for you.
- Then descending to the Toubkal refuge at 3200 m.
- Dinner and overnight in the refuge.
Climb Mount ToubkalDay 4 Toubkal Refuge 3200 m | Toubkal peak 4170 m | Toubkal Refuge | Aremd village 2000 m. 9hrs walking
- An early wake up for breakfast.
- Climb to the pass of Toubkal 4000 m and from there we follow up on the ridge to the Toubkal peak 4170 m, the highest peak in North Africa.
- Enjoy the spectacular view of the high Atlas Mountains and over South.
- Head down the same way to Toubkal refuge, in the afternoon we follow walking down until Aremd village.
- Dinner and overnight ina guest house.
Climb Mount ToubkalDay 5 Aremd village | Imlil village | Marrakesh. 1h walking and 1h 30mn driving
- After breakfast at 9:00 am, walking down through walnut tree to the Imlil Village.
- Meeting our transport and leave the Atlas Mountain by driving back to Marrakesh.
- Overnight in Hotel or Riad.
Climb Mount ToubkalDay 6 Marrakech | Airport:
- Transfer to the airport.