Mount toubkal trek in 3 days from Marrakech, climbing the ascent of jebel toubkal through amazing landscapes of Morocco, the highest mountain in North Africa.
3 Days Trek from MarrakechDay 1: Marrakech | Imlil 1740 M | Azib n Tamsoult. 5hrs walking.
- Transfer from Marrakech to Imlil village in the Atlas Mountains ( 65 km from Marrakech).
- Meeting our team in Imlil, the starting point of trek to Toubkal.
- Trek to Tizi-n-Mezzik mountain pass 2489 m and enjoy the excellent view of Imlil and Azzaden valley.
- Walk down to the Azib of Tamssoult 2250 m.
- Dinner and overnight in the camp.
3 Days Trek from MarrakechDay 2: Azib n Tamsoult | Tizi-n Ouguelzim | Toubkal Base camp. 5hrs walking.
- Leave the Azzadene Valley to the Toubkal base camp via the Ouguelzim mountain pass.
- Climbing to Tizi-n Ouguelzim pass 3500 m and enjoy the panoramic views over the surrounding mountains of High Atlas and valleys across as far as the eye can see.
- Descent towards the Toubkal camp base at 3500 m. Dinner and overnight in the camp.
3 Days Trek from MarrakechDay 3: Toubkal Base camp | Toubkal Summit | Imlil | Marrakech. 8 to 9hrs walking.
- Climb to the summit of Toubkal early morning - the highest peak in Northern Africa.
- Enjoy panoramic views in all direction, over the surrounding mountains and valleys across.
- Head back towards the base camp by the same way.
- Back down to Imlil village, then transfer to Marrakech